Wednesday 16 May 2012

PHILLIP - SEMI FINAL

JUDGES CHOICE - MADCON


Phillip's first song "Beggin'" left everyone beggin' for more!
He did a great job...strong, passionate.

CONTESTANT'S CHOICE - DISEASE

Matchbox 20 was Phillip's choice for his second performance.
I'd never heard this song before tonight, and so for me, this could have been Phillip's own song. It was made for him!
He was smooth, punctuated, and confident. Amazing phrasing.
There were times, in the lower register, when he sounded like Sting!
I've really grown to like this guy's singing. This is the kind of stuff that has meaning. I wanna put my headphones on and groove!
Judges didn't like it too much....who cares!?

JIMMY'S CHOICE - BOB SEGER

Phil sings the melody!!!! Great tone, lots of feeling and sincerity. Beautiful job Phillip!
...And a standing O from the judges!




No comments:

Post a Comment

WHO'S GONNA WIN!?